Cowpie County - ESE Faith-Based Adventures Unit 3
Critical Youth Issue: Self-Worth
Key Concept: The Power of a Seed
Key Tool: Neuroplasticity
PD Course: Brainstorm: The power of the brain to heal itself from trauma
In this Championeers Adventure you’ll meet Farmer Blue Jeans and his quirky, but endearing, animal family. Life is nearly perfect on the farm until one fateful day everything changes. With the news the farm is about to be lost, all chaos breaks out in the barnyard as the animals try to figure out how to save their home. You’ll quickly become part of the fun as you join the animals to learn how to problem-solve, the value of family, and the power of a seed.
- COORDINATORS BINDER
- 12 DIGITAL, INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- WEEKLY ADVENTURE THEATER
- WEEKLY DONE-FOR-YOU STEM ADVENTURES
- WEEKLY LEADERSHIP CHALLENGES
- SCHOOL-WIDE CAMPUS CULTURE DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
- ONLINE TEMPLATES
- FAMILY FUN DOWNLOADS
- ON-GOING ESE STAFF TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- MULTI-CLASS LICENSE FOR UP TO 30
YOUR GRANT INCLUDES:
- ESE Grant Pricing - $10,000 value
- Emotional Safety Education Training - $497 value per person
- 50% off Student Leadership Packs
- Family Fun and Connection Resources
- Optional Online Parenting Series
- Optional Coordinated Family Night Series
- Coordinated Faith-Based Instructors Guide
So much fun every single week! We've done the heavy lifting for you with point and click interactive video adventures. Available in classroom, school-wide, and integrated music systems with coordinating home editions.
This is a monthly subscription with the first semester dedicated to professional and corporate culture development and the second semester to classroom implementation and school-wide campus culture development.
* NOTE: This is a digital product only with downloadable resources. With one printed coordinator's pack.
Optional teachers and student packs are available.
Optional Music Adventures Add-On is available.