Cowpie County - ESE Classroom Adventures Unit 3
Emotional Safety Education Unit Three
The Championeers! Emotional Safety Education System
Cowpie County Classroom Adventures!
Critical Youth Issue: Self-Worth
Key Concept: The Power of a Seed
In this Championeers Adventure you’ll meet Farmer Blue Jeans and his quirky, but endearing, animal family. Life is nearly perfect on the farm until one fateful day everything changes. With the news the farm is about to be lost, all chaos breaks out in the barnyard as the animals try to figure out how to save their home. You’ll quickly become part of the fun as you join the animals to learn how to problem-solve, the value of family, and the power of a seed.
So much fun every single week! We've done all the heavy lifting for you with point and click interactive video adventures. Available in classroom, school-wide, and integrated music systems with coordinating home editions.
- Choose between K-1st and 2-5th grades.
- Caveman Rock Teacher Pack
- Teacher Digital Pack
- Teacher's guide with weekly lesson plans delivered to your inbox.
- Click-Class subscription
- Championeers! Adventure Theater
- Championeers! Character Lessons
- Online Templates
- One Student Pack
- Level III ESE Certification upon completion (Opt. PD credit available)
BONUS: ESE Bootcamp: Peer Power - Digital Course (optional PD credits)
It is strongly suggested that each student have their own Student Leadership Pack.
Your ESE Grant includes digital training and 50% off student resources. Prices listed reflect the ESE Grant discount.
* Not all items listed in the photo are included in the Classroom Edition.
** If teachers in other grade levels are using Cowpie County consider presenting the school-wide system to your administrators. There are five different themed ESE units for school-wide implementation.
* NOTE: This is a digital product only with downloadable resources. A new coordinated Championeers! Classroom Adventure is emailed to you each week! Optional student packs available.